Conal
Toshiba 1TB USB 3.0 external hard drive. When it is plugged into my MacBook the light on the hard drive turns on yet no matter how long I wait the Mac does not read the hard drive. The hard drive reads on a windows 7 PC and I have formatted my hard drive to NTFS and FAT32 and the hard drive still won't read on the MacBook. I am at a loss and I need a lot of help.
Answer
Are you sure that your settings in the Finder don't just have external disks hidden? Click out on your desktop, then go to the Finder menu, preferences, make sure the box next to 'external disks' is checked.
Macs read FAT32 and NTFS.
Are you sure that your settings in the Finder don't just have external disks hidden? Click out on your desktop, then go to the Finder menu, preferences, make sure the box next to 'external disks' is checked.
Macs read FAT32 and NTFS.
Will the Western Digital 1TB Essential Edition work on a Toshiba laptop? (read on)?
Sparta Mon
Well I have a WD 1TB and of course my USB ports are messing up. Some reason if I touch it just a bit it wont work anymore for the 1TB. I would like if I could take of the cover and screw out the hard drive and put it in my laptop my laptop specs:
60gb hard drive LOL
2.5gb ram
Intel s*** graphics card
Intel Centrino Duo
and the brand model number is...
Toshiba Satellite A200.
Answer
No, you can't do that. The reason is that the larger external hard drives (like yours) actually have desktop (tower) hard drives inside. They are simply too large to fit inside any laptop made. Sorry.
No, you can't do that. The reason is that the larger external hard drives (like yours) actually have desktop (tower) hard drives inside. They are simply too large to fit inside any laptop made. Sorry.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar