tha_thrash
It looks like I'm going to have to get a new computer. I was wondering if I transfer my files from my old hard drive to the new one it would have all the files on my desktop on it as well.
When I saw files on my desktop I don't mean short cuts to programs. I have a file of all the music I made with covers and lyrics. I'm wondering if those would be gone.
Answer
In all versions of Windows from XP onwards, there is a utility called Windows Easy Transfer Wizard. This allows you to backup all files and settings on your old computer (if it still runs OK) to a portable hard drive or several DVDs. I presume your new computer will be running windows 7 (or 8) - you run the wizard on your new PC first, and follow the prompts to put the wizard onto the portable disk//DVD. You install all programs that were on your old computer to your new computer. You then run the wizard on your old computer and back up all your data and settings. Then you restore the data and settings onto your your new computer.
In all versions of Windows from XP onwards, there is a utility called Windows Easy Transfer Wizard. This allows you to backup all files and settings on your old computer (if it still runs OK) to a portable hard drive or several DVDs. I presume your new computer will be running windows 7 (or 8) - you run the wizard on your new PC first, and follow the prompts to put the wizard onto the portable disk//DVD. You install all programs that were on your old computer to your new computer. You then run the wizard on your old computer and back up all your data and settings. Then you restore the data and settings onto your your new computer.
how to put macintosh hard drive icon on desktop?
Zach
Answer
Open finder - Press CMD + "," (Without "", only comma) and choose Hard Drive
Open finder - Press CMD + "," (Without "", only comma) and choose Hard Drive
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar