Sdgf S
The brands i was looking into were Western digital, maxtor, and seagate
My price range is from 100-200
Looking for a min. of 320GB
Don't know whether to get a portable or desktop (?)
What do you suggest
To back up my laptop
Answer
Seagate 500 GB 7200 RPM Free Agent Desktop USB 2.0 External Hard Drive may be the best external hard disk and its very useful for your need refer the following website for more details
Seagate 500 GB 7200 RPM Free Agent Desktop USB 2.0 External Hard Drive may be the best external hard disk and its very useful for your need refer the following website for more details
What size external hard drive should I get for my mac for Time Machine?
Q. Sorry but I'm completely new to this. I was looking at this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Expansions-500GB-External-Desktop/dp/B0020FVKO8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=computers&qid=1283593535&sr=8-8
I also want to put photos onto the external hard drive.
Thankyou!
I also want to put photos onto the external hard drive.
Thankyou!
Answer
you should definately get Seagate Expansions 500GB External Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Plug nâ play - USB 2.0 connection and no software to install
Simply drag-and-drop to save files
7200 RPM performance
Built-in power management ensures energy efficient operation
2-year limited warranty
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Expansions-500GB-External-Desktop/dp/B0020FVKO8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=computers&qid=1283593535&sr=8-8&tag=klnprk-21
Also check out at Ebay there are really good deals going
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ebay.co.uk%2f
you should definately get Seagate Expansions 500GB External Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Plug nâ play - USB 2.0 connection and no software to install
Simply drag-and-drop to save files
7200 RPM performance
Built-in power management ensures energy efficient operation
2-year limited warranty
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Expansions-500GB-External-Desktop/dp/B0020FVKO8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=computers&qid=1283593535&sr=8-8&tag=klnprk-21
Also check out at Ebay there are really good deals going
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ebay.co.uk%2f
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar