Q. what is the best kind of external hard drive on the market? best value speed and all that stuff... thanks
Answer
I only buy Western Digital and Seagate
Make sure its at least a 7200rpm drive too.
I only buy Western Digital and Seagate
Make sure its at least a 7200rpm drive too.
My New External Hard Drive?
Crunch-110
I bought a new external hard drive so i can download my music and store it there instead of my pc's hard drive, will my pc still slow down? how can i speed it up? I got the new windows vista
Answer
No your PC will not slow down. I used mine to install programs, games music, files and stuff.
It will be slow it your external hard drive reading speed is below 7200rpm. But that is most unlikely because nearly every external hard drive has speeds of 7200rpm or more.
No your PC will not slow down. I used mine to install programs, games music, files and stuff.
It will be slow it your external hard drive reading speed is below 7200rpm. But that is most unlikely because nearly every external hard drive has speeds of 7200rpm or more.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar