best external hard drive editing video image
Ryan Prive
I am using a Macbook Pro and will mostly be using the external hard drive for videos that I take and edit. I am torn between upgrading the internal hard drive in my Mac or buying an external, and if i get an external, which brand. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Answer
Western digital maybe a best brand, you can try for external storage
Western digital maybe a best brand, you can try for external storage
How important is a 7200 rpm external hard drive?
theperson
I use my computer primarily for video editing and motion graphics work. Over the past year I have used most of my hard drive space. I am looking for an external hard drive, around 3 or 4tb to put all of my old footage and renders on. I will not really be editing off of the hard drive, more so I don't have to just delete all of my old projects. How important is it for me to get a 7200rpm hard drive instead of just a 5400rpm.
Answer
Not very. The difference will be minimal so unless the price difference is minimal too it isn't worth the cost.
Not very. The difference will be minimal so unless the price difference is minimal too it isn't worth the cost.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar