What external Hard Drives are compatible with a PS3?

external hard drives questions on Western Digital 1TB Portable External Hard Drive - ozgameshop.com
external hard drives questions image



Lee O


I have heard that only some brands with particular formatting will work. I am wanting to get an External Hard Drive, so that I can fill it with movies & watch them via the external Hard Drive on my laptop & PS3.

So, my question is : Which external hard drives are compatible with PS3?



Answer
Any Hard drive that is in FAT32 format will work.... NOTE NTFS format WILL NOT WORK. It's really easy to convert a NTFS to FAT32 format with tools available for free on the net, but if you want to save yourself from that, then just get a FAT32 HDD and it will work.

Where is the option to safely remove an external hard drive in Windows 7 RC?




Black


Just as the question states. I am using a 320 GB Maxtor external hard drive, and was curious to find out where the 'safely remove' option is. Any know where or how - The USB memory stick has an eject option, not so on the hard drive though.


Answer
There should be what looks like a USB plug with a green checkmark in your system tray. You'd right click on that and select Eject External HDD.

You can generally just unplug them though without worry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar