How much gb should my external hard drive be?

best external hard drive with time machine on Best Price Seagate Backup Plus 3 TB Thunderbolt Desktop External Hard ...
best external hard drive with time machine image



amber


My macbook has a total of 250 gb and I already used about 120. If I get an external hard drive to use the time machine app to back up stuff, how much gb should I get?


Answer
i get my new external hard drive in the mail tomarrow lol... mine is a 1TB external hard drive...

ANSWER:
it depends, if your like me, and download many large applications, and have Alot of music, and movie's than i suggest 500gb+....if it's just backup for yourself you might only need 250gb

How to stop time machine using an external hard drive for backups?




DZ


I used my 320 gb external hard drive to do backups for my mac via time machine. However, now it doesn't work on windows computer, and i honestly prefer backing up manually. Is there any way i can disconnect my hard drive from time machine, so that i can back things up manually instead of using the time machine application, and so (i presume) will allow it to work on non-mac computers as well?


Answer
Whats time machine, is this a program for the mac?
Can you not just un install the software?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar