How do I transfer data from one hard drive to another?

how to transfer desktop hard drive data to laptop on Angeles Computer And Laptop Original 13\
how to transfer desktop hard drive data to laptop image



fastjet123


How do I transfer data from one hard drive to another?


Answer
You can connect the next drive as a slave in the same machine and transfer the data.

Your question does not clarify about what is your OS , Desktop or Laptop, is the transfer to be done within 2 disks connected in same machine or not etc.

how do I transfer a laptop hard drive data to a desk top?




Bert


I have a laptop that the video card is fried so the screen doesn't work.
Computer boots up, just can't see it.
I want to get my pictures and songs off the hard drive.



Answer
you need casing for external hard disk to transfer the data to desktop. so that you can transfer it using USB cable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar