Can I use my external hard drive as an internal hard drive?

elements desktop external hard drive on ... Digital Elements Desktop 3 TB,External (WDBAAU0030HBK -01) Hard Drive
elements desktop external hard drive image



Blake K


I have a WD Elements SE 1 TB external hard drive lying around, and very recently my internal for my desktop committed suicide. Instead of buying a new one, can I use this one in place of my shot internal one?


Answer
Sure ... as long as it cables in properly.

Take the external hdd out of it's enclosure. All depends on your motherboard and if we are talking about SATA or IDE.

What is a good external hard drive to buy?







I want a 1TB external hard drive, what is a good one? Also, a friend said something about the technology being new and that externals with 1TB or greater crash a lot, is that true?


Answer
I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you

Western Digital WD Elements 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
Designed with the same commitment to quality that made WD external drives the number one drives in the world, Western Digitalâs WD Elements USB 2.0 external hard drives are the right answer for simply affordable add-on storage. Just plug it in to a USB port and start saving your photos, music, video, and files. Kit contains; USB 2.0 external hard drive, USB cable, AC adapter, Quick Install Guide.
http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Elements-External-WDBAAU0010HBK-NESN/dp/B002QEBMB4/?tag=klnprk-20

Also check out at Ebay
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dgraphics%2bcard%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dAudio-Technica%2bAT2020%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar