I have a dell diminsion 2400 desktop computer and looking to upgrade my hard-drive?

dell desktop hard drive replacement on dell inspiron n5010 hard drive removal how to upgrade your hard drive ...
dell desktop hard drive replacement image



luda_girl_


I have a 40g hard drive and looking to upgrade, i looked on the dell website for upgrades but all they have were external hard drives. I have an external hard drive already. I am looking for internal, could i find any dell internal hard drives somewhere else? I looked on ebay, and that was no help.


Answer
Just buy any regular 120GB hard drive (or larger) - it doesn't have to come from Dell. Is your existing drive IDE or SATA? Your replacement drive will need to be the same type.

As a side-note, you'll need a program like DriveCopy, Copy Commander or Ghost to migrate everything to your new drive...

How do save info from my netbook to external harddrive, while not being able to access windows?




dot.


I have a dell mini 10 and it got a virus or something so I can't access windows, so I have a replacement hard drive and I want to get the info from my old one into an wd external hard drive before I install the new one.
I can still turn on my computer just that windows wont load.
help me please



Answer
You could run a live recovery disk...

Also Ubuntu Live Disk is an option:
http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/get-ubuntu/download

Load that to a CD or DVD, then boot your computer. Choose the first option(Live test mode). You will then be able to access all files on your computer.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar