external hard drive q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?







hi...i need to buy an external hard drive for my laptop and i use compaq presario...i wanted to know if i have to buy any particular external hard drives this compaq or will any external hard drive (like hitachi or zdata) will work just fine with it!!!??


Answer
Any external will work with your computer, it is just a matter of input that you purchase. Make sure that it is a USB external hard drive and not eSATA as I'd be willing to bet your laptop does not have an eSATA port.

Question about modding the Xbox 360 external hard drive...?

Q. I heard that a Xbox 360 hard drive is, well.. literally just a 2.5 Sata external 'casing'. Meaning that if I open it up I can just replace the hard drive inside with another 2.5 Sata HDD from my broken laptop which has a larger storage capacity...? My question is would this work with any 2.5 HDD? I currently own a Hitachi HDD, but I read some where that this mod only works with Western Digital BEVS HDD's..is this true..?


Answer
you will not be able to use that hard drive with your xbox 360

there's a few different hard drives you can use to make your own xbox 360 hard drive
mostly Wester digital BEVT/BEVS/BEKT hard drives

but they have to be either... 120 /250 / 320 / GB others will NOT work.

if the xbox was jtagged or RGH you would be able to use any 2.5" hard drive without any problems
but if you use it for xbox live you'll have to use the official hard drives or create your own using a WD hard drive




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar