duffey
...Drive WDE1UBK6400N
Where can I find a coupon code for Western Digital Elements 640 GB USB 2 0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDE1UBK6400N
Answer
Western Digital Elements 640 GB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDE1UBK6400N (Black)
List Price: $99.99
Price: $69.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $30.00 (30%)
Technical Details
⢠Fast, reliable storage
⢠Plug and play
⢠Compact design
⢠Aluminum enclosure
⢠Backing up photos, music, video, or any files
WD Elements Black USB 2.0 external hard drive is an easy, reliable way to add more storage to your PC or Macintosh®. Simply plug it in to a USB port and start saving or backing up your photos, music video and files. It's preformatted for immediate use. The compact, durable metal case provides extra data protection.
Western Digital Elements 640 GB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDE1UBK6400N (Black)
List Price: $99.99
Price: $69.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $30.00 (30%)
Technical Details
⢠Fast, reliable storage
⢠Plug and play
⢠Compact design
⢠Aluminum enclosure
⢠Backing up photos, music, video, or any files
WD Elements Black USB 2.0 external hard drive is an easy, reliable way to add more storage to your PC or Macintosh®. Simply plug it in to a USB port and start saving or backing up your photos, music video and files. It's preformatted for immediate use. The compact, durable metal case provides extra data protection.
Can I use any external hard drive for my desktop computer?
Christophe
I have am HP desktop computer and would like to purchase an external 1 TB hard drive. Does it matter which one I buy? Is installation simply a plug-and-go? I am looking into this TB hardrive at amazon.com...
http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Elements-External-WDBAAU0010HBK-NESN/dp/B002QEBMB4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270276772&sr=8-2
Will this due? Please help, I am obviously so lost & confused. Thank you.
Answer
The external drive that you have chosen will work just fine. All you do is just plug in the power card, then plug in the USB cord to your computer.
Good Luck
The external drive that you have chosen will work just fine. All you do is just plug in the power card, then plug in the USB cord to your computer.
Good Luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar