Hard Drive Diagnostic virus has taken over my computer!!!?

Q. If a magnet, then what kind of magnet? Is there a special kind? Do I take the laptop apart somehow? Norton Virus Scan did not detect this virus. My tool bar and desktop keeps disappearing. Please Help!
It also keeps rebooting my laptop by itself.


Answer
Follow the instructions on this Hard Drive Diagnostic removal guide:

http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/remove-hard-drive-diagnostic-removal-guide-t25181.htm

I can promise you that it will remove Hard Drive Diagnostic for free.

If it doesn't work for some reason, you can ask for free help and assistance in the removal here:

http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

Personal Guard 2009 removal?




Sombra


Personal Guard 2009 has infected my computer to some extent, and I've tried to get rid of it. The main problem is that it has blocked off my internet access and malwarebytes isn't working. I tried loading the computer in safe mode with networking to get the internet connection back, but that hasn't worked.

If anyone can tell me how to work my way around it all and remove the personal guard 2009 (no internet access due to the guard and malwarebytes isn't functioning, usually does) please let me know!

Thanks!
Hello agian and thank you I've tried removing the redstry keys but I can't find the values that need to be deelted. I have also tried ot delete the files, but as soon as I delete the mbm or internet config files, everything shows right back up. Is there any way to properly delete it?
Also, if I have a jump drive with the malewarebytes program ready to install into the compute runder a different file name, will the jump drive become infected with Personal Guard? (This is in response to Colged's answer)



Answer
You could go to my computer, open the hard drive, open program files, open the mbam file, right click the mbam.exe , the red and white icon one, rename it xxxx.exe and then right click it, and send it to desktop, use this one to scan your computer. @




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar