Bob
I have an late 2008 model of the MacBook aluminum. I am not that computer handy so please keep it simple.
Answer
you can't change the color of the hard drive itself, but can change the color around the name, even rename it
to change the color, *put the mouse over the name or icon*, then press control and click and scroll down to choose the color you would like
to rename the hard drive, like "bob's stuff", put your mouse over the name and double click to highlight it, then click again to change it. Slow, not fast clicks.
hope this helps
you can't change the color of the hard drive itself, but can change the color around the name, even rename it
to change the color, *put the mouse over the name or icon*, then press control and click and scroll down to choose the color you would like
to rename the hard drive, like "bob's stuff", put your mouse over the name and double click to highlight it, then click again to change it. Slow, not fast clicks.
hope this helps
Desktop icons disappeared?
Olivias Mo
My computer has a few viruses and is acting a little funny. I plan to wipe out the hard drive soon to start over but I need to go buy a USB first because I have a lot of pictures I need to save. Yesterday, my desktop icons disappeared. I have been using task manager to open up firefox but I can't get into anything else...Any clue on how to solve this? HOW CAN I GET MY DESKTOP ICONS BACK?
Thanks :)
Answer
try right clicking desktop then select arrange icons then go to show desktop icons and make sure it has a check mark next to it if not click on show desktop icons.
try right clicking desktop then select arrange icons then go to show desktop icons and make sure it has a check mark next to it if not click on show desktop icons.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar