Farewell K
I'm Building a computer and I'm curious to see what the good people of Yahoo answers thinks!!!
Heres the Specs:
LG Black 8X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-ROM SATA Internal Combo LG Blu-ray Reader & 16X LightScribe DVD±R DVD Burner
LITE-ON Black IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model iHDP118-08
Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive x2
CORSAIR XMS3 8GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard
XCLIO GREATPOWER X14S8P4 850W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply (not sure about this)
EVGA 896-P3-1255-AR GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card x2 For a little SLIing!!
Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
So that's it! what do you guys think this will mainly be for gaming and other entertainment purposes. I know the price is REALLY steep, but it's well worth it :)
Answer
I only have one problem - I wouldn't trust my data to a WD drive. (We run a few thousand drives - so we really get to see what MTBF means - and we wouldn't run anything other than Seagate these days.)
Other than that it looks good. I'd check prices with Directron - http://www.directron.com/ - I've found that I can get a box put together and tested by them for the same price I can buy the parts somewhere else. (No connection with them - I'm just a happy customer.)
I only have one problem - I wouldn't trust my data to a WD drive. (We run a few thousand drives - so we really get to see what MTBF means - and we wouldn't run anything other than Seagate these days.)
Other than that it looks good. I'd check prices with Directron - http://www.directron.com/ - I've found that I can get a box put together and tested by them for the same price I can buy the parts somewhere else. (No connection with them - I'm just a happy customer.)
Anyone would know how much this would cost?
Bo$$Man
C5350 Intel new i7 High-end Desktop System
Genune New Intel DX58SO i7 Motherboard
SATA-300 RAID/PCIX-16, 1-PCI, 2 x PCI Express x16 2.0
Intel New i7-920 2.66Ghz w/ 8MB Cache, 1366Mhz
2-Firewire, 12-USB 2.0, 2-eSATA Port
Front: 2-USB 2.0, 1-Firewire Port, Audio
Integrated HD Audio w/ 4-Channel
Integrated 10/100/1000BaseT, RJ-45, PCI NIC
3GB (3x1GB) DDR3 SDRAM (1333Mhz, Mfg. Certified)
2 x 250 GB SATA-300 Hard Drive, 7200rpm (Western Digital YS)
1.2M-hour MTBF, 32MB Cache, 5-Year Warranty
20x SATA DVD+/-R/RW, CDRW, DL Drive (Pioneer)
CNMATX Mid-ATX Case WxHxD: 7.8âx14.6âx 14.7â
550W power supply
EVGA GTX 275 896MB PCI-Express
Just curious, how much is this worth?
Answer
a frikin lot of money . Now give me yours
a frikin lot of money . Now give me yours
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar