Do they sell external hard drives that are designed for the PS3?

external hard drives how to on Buffalo HD-LBU2 External Hard Drive | iTech News Net
external hard drives how to image



Seemore


I know that if you buy a normal external hard drive, and plan on using it for a PS3, then you have to hook it up to your PC and change a bunch of settings around to make it compatible for the PS3. Just wondering if they sell external hard drives already designed to work for the PS3? Haha, trying to fit GTA V and BF4 on my PS3. :) Thanks for stopping by.


Answer
I have never used this so I have to background knowledge on it. This seems like a affordable external hard drive designed for the playstation 3 with YOU only having to plug it in and it should act like a flash drive on a laptop. If you don't like this then I suggest looking on amazon for other playstation 3 external hard drives. Good Luck!

http://www.amazon.com/DIGISTOR-500GB-External-Drive-Playstation/dp/B0032MXB90

How long do External Hard Drives last for?




jonathan c


I was thinking about buying an external hard drive for my laptop then i heard that external hard drives will eventually die out. Is that true and if so, how long can they last?


Answer
External hard drives are really internal hard drives inserted into a specialized case with the FireWire or USB cable to connect it to a computer. Internal hard drives have the same chances of dieing out as externals do. Its not a question of if it will die, its a question of when. Externals can be jarred around a lot easier than a desktop computer, so their failure rate may increase. However they operate just the same as internal drives do. Take extra care of the external drive and it should last you a long time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar