desktop hard drive in a laptop image
devan
Hey! I have a macbook that has a bad hard drive and i have several desktop hard drives and was wondering if i could take a desktop hard drive and connect it to my laptop
Answer
In the simplest form, no unfortunately. You could try putting one of those internal drives into an external hdd case. But I'm not sure how the Mac OS would be installed using the firewire / usb method.
In the simplest form, no unfortunately. You could try putting one of those internal drives into an external hdd case. But I'm not sure how the Mac OS would be installed using the firewire / usb method.
Can you Carbon copy a laptop hard drive to a desktop hard drive?
Kaleb
If the Desktop Hard drive is a larger size than that of the copied hard drive I know it will work...My question is will a laptop's Hard drive work on a desktop hard drive if carbon copied?
Answer
Yes, but since the hardware will not match, the drivers for sound, video and other hardware will have to be installed.
Yes, but since the hardware will not match, the drivers for sound, video and other hardware will have to be installed.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar