Can I replace my desktop hard drive with my dell laptop hard drive?

desktop hard drive in a laptop on Hard disk drive is the drive  say 1TB Hard Drive
desktop hard drive in a laptop image



Josh


Hi,
I would like to know if I can replace my desktop hard drive with my or dell laptop hard drive? or Can I add my laptop hard drive to my desktop hard drive?
Thanks!



Answer
Typically, you can not replace a desktop hard drive with a laptop hard drive.. They are not usually compatible.

How to carry a terabyte desktop hard drive without it breaking?




Sarathorn


Hello, I bought a desktop terabyte hard drive for my laptop and the internet says that desktop hard drives are not portable. I was wondering if there is anything I can use as a padding so the hard drive wont get damage. Thanks!


Answer
An external hard drive I presume? You can take those anywhere you want. They're not portable because they require an external power source.
If you really want protection for your HDD, you can try anything soft. It's not glass, and the only way to truly damage it is by dropping. So the best padding should be something that can act as a cushion when it falls.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar