desktop hard drive external image
danielgutm
Which wires would I need?
How would I make the connection?
Is there a case I can get for the desktop hard drive?
Answer
yes, what you need is an external device. You can buy these hard drive to usb devices that you just plug the hard drive into and then its just like an everyday USB hard drive you buy in the store.
Look into this.
http://www.pricewatch.com/search?q=IDE+to+usb&totalcost_min=min&totalcost_max=max
IDE to USB
Good luck. If its not IDE, you can also get them SATA or UATA to USB.
yes, what you need is an external device. You can buy these hard drive to usb devices that you just plug the hard drive into and then its just like an everyday USB hard drive you buy in the store.
Look into this.
http://www.pricewatch.com/search?q=IDE+to+usb&totalcost_min=min&totalcost_max=max
IDE to USB
Good luck. If its not IDE, you can also get them SATA or UATA to USB.
What makes desktop external hard drives not portable?
Zoli
Well, they have portable and desktop external hard drives. But what makes the portable ones more portable than the desktop ones? Will my desktop hard drive break if I take it somewhere?
Hahaha, okay, keep in mind, the breaking part was half-sarcasm. But only half. The websites for the drives definitely make it seem like your drive will combust if you even move it.
No, Eric. I definitely meant external. I'm not an idiot.
Answer
Well Zoli, what makes them different?
An external hard drive gets its power from an AC-DC adaptor. A portable hard drive draws it's power directly from the device its plugged into, via a usb connection, and requires no additional power source.
Hope I've helped some.
Well Zoli, what makes them different?
An external hard drive gets its power from an AC-DC adaptor. A portable hard drive draws it's power directly from the device its plugged into, via a usb connection, and requires no additional power source.
Hope I've helped some.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar