external hard drives za image
Obi
I've been researching what I need to build my first desktop, So far I have the -
Motherboard (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4633206&Sku=E145-2058)
Processor (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4240166&Sku=CP1-I7-920)
Video Card [BFG GeForce GTX 295 1792MB PCIe 2.0] (http://www.bfgtech.com/bfgrgtx2951792be.aspx)
Mouse (http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba)
Power Supply (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5250581&Sku=T13-2036) <-- Is 850W enough?
Monitor(http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/office/monitors/premium/LS23LRZKU2D/ZA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=)
Hard Drive (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5509395&Sku=H450-9002)
RAM(http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4837614&Sku=C13-8220)
DVD Burner (Needed?)(http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5083567&Sku=L12-1344)
(Will I need a sound card? Will I need a network card?Am I missing anything IMPORTANT [Sorry for caps, Don't want anything to be forgotten]?)
I even have a case that I've been thinking about but could use some help with the dimensions, not sure with everything in there it'll all fit.(http://www.xoxide.com/xopacl1.html)...
Lastly, Should I go with Windows 7 or XP?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks andrew!
I thought the link worked, sorry :/
Here are the dimensions
18.5" x 17.5" x 8.2"
I was actually thinking of the Razer Mamba mouse :D
and as a keyboard I thought the Logitech G19 would look pretty sexy http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/4956&cl=us,en
I think I'll stick with my i7 920... I can always upgrade if need be.
Answer
Yes awesome system except for a few things. For a top motherboard I would go with better cpu and top ram. I recommend the corsair dominator gt ddr3. and the i7 950 instead of the 920. the psu would probably be enough but I would go with the coolermaster ultimate 900w (i have the 1100w version) It is way better than your pick and it is a little more in watts as well (read the features online too long to list here:)) I would also go with the coolermaster cm 690 nvidia edition because it looks wicked cool and has way better cooling capabilities (have it myself) and you will need that. Lastly you wont need an external sound card as the one on the mainboard is pretty good already and u wont need a network card either as there is one integrated on the mainboard already. yes it would fit in a mid tower case and I think u should go wit win7 because as far as im concerned win7 home premium is the best gaming os so far. I am planning on moving to win7 hp from xp myself. Umm... Yes u are missing something very important:))) the cpu cooler. DO NOT go with stock coolers I would go wit the arctic cooling freezer extreme because it looks cool and performs even cooler:) Literally! or If you prefer water cooling defienetly go with the new corsair h50 Have it myself it out performed my every expectations and requeres no maintenance! very smart compact system. check it out! Oh yes I would go with the razer mamba (mouse) and razer lycosa (backlit keyboard) have them myself and they are just awesome. check them out online!
Good luck
Yes awesome system except for a few things. For a top motherboard I would go with better cpu and top ram. I recommend the corsair dominator gt ddr3. and the i7 950 instead of the 920. the psu would probably be enough but I would go with the coolermaster ultimate 900w (i have the 1100w version) It is way better than your pick and it is a little more in watts as well (read the features online too long to list here:)) I would also go with the coolermaster cm 690 nvidia edition because it looks wicked cool and has way better cooling capabilities (have it myself) and you will need that. Lastly you wont need an external sound card as the one on the mainboard is pretty good already and u wont need a network card either as there is one integrated on the mainboard already. yes it would fit in a mid tower case and I think u should go wit win7 because as far as im concerned win7 home premium is the best gaming os so far. I am planning on moving to win7 hp from xp myself. Umm... Yes u are missing something very important:))) the cpu cooler. DO NOT go with stock coolers I would go wit the arctic cooling freezer extreme because it looks cool and performs even cooler:) Literally! or If you prefer water cooling defienetly go with the new corsair h50 Have it myself it out performed my every expectations and requeres no maintenance! very smart compact system. check it out! Oh yes I would go with the razer mamba (mouse) and razer lycosa (backlit keyboard) have them myself and they are just awesome. check them out online!
Good luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar