reviews external hard drive mac image
Claudia Po
I need a USB Hub for my Mac that has around 6 ports and is powerful enough that it can maintain power to multiple devices being used simultaneously.
I'll be using it to power a mic, external hard drive and an HD PVR all at the same time while I'm recording videos. I can't have it cut out because the HDPVR will be recording in real-time to the external hard drive with the microphone recording a voice over.
What are some good options?
Answer
You should check out Plugable Brand USB 2.0 10 Port Hub. It's awesome. It can be connected to 10 things at once all 10 will still work flawlessly. It's amazing. You can get more details and read reviews from owners at http://amzn.to/JFHXnu.
Hope that helps.
You should check out Plugable Brand USB 2.0 10 Port Hub. It's awesome. It can be connected to 10 things at once all 10 will still work flawlessly. It's amazing. You can get more details and read reviews from owners at http://amzn.to/JFHXnu.
Hope that helps.
Recommended External Hard Drive For Mac?
I Want to get an external hard drive for my Mac to store all of my movies and music on. What's a good, recommended external hard drive for Mac?
Answer
I have the 2TB My Book from Western Digital. It's pretty cheap, and 2TB of storage should be enough to fit all of your movies and music in! From everything I read before I bought it, the Western Digital My Book is the most recommended external hard drive for mac.
http://reviews.expertinfopedia.com/my-book/
I have the 2TB My Book from Western Digital. It's pretty cheap, and 2TB of storage should be enough to fit all of your movies and music in! From everything I read before I bought it, the Western Digital My Book is the most recommended external hard drive for mac.
http://reviews.expertinfopedia.com/my-book/
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar