best external hard drive of 2010 image
robin p
I dont have enough room on my computer to download this can i use a portable hard drive or some other external hard drive?
Answer
You can, but if the external drive isn't connected, you won't be able to run Office.
(And if the internal drive is so tight on space you'd better do something about it before it completely runs out. Once it does you might not be able to get back in to free up space.)
You can, but if the external drive isn't connected, you won't be able to run Office.
(And if the internal drive is so tight on space you'd better do something about it before it completely runs out. Once it does you might not be able to get back in to free up space.)
How to make a file automatically backup at different locations?
hahaha
I use Windows 7 and Office 2010, flash drive, and external hard drives. I save the same file on the computer itself and on the other drives for backup, but sometimes I forget to update. Is there any way that it will automatically save the same file in all these locations when I press save, or save it periodically?? If there is, can someone please tell me??
Answer
You can create the file automatic backup using Handy Backup, it's easy to use automatic backup software (compatible with Windows 7).
You can create the file automatic backup using Handy Backup, it's easy to use automatic backup software (compatible with Windows 7).
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar