best external hard drive recovery software image
kiddo1144
I foolishly selected the wrong partition on my external hard drive to format and as a result all of my files seem to be lost. I have a Windows 7 Operating System.
The files are not what are of import to me, but instead I had pictures of my mother before she passed that I do not have anywhere else.
Please, please help. It would be of great comfort to me to recover these photos. They are all I have left.
Thank you for your kind assistance.
Answer
Simple enough. Don't worry as long as you haven't save anything new to your hard drive, you can still recover your deleted stuff.
Here's a free software : http://www.piriform.com/recuva
Here's one for photo recovery: http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec
They are both top rated for free file recovery. Just download, install, follow recovery directions. Don't forget, do not put new data in your formatted hard drive. It will overwrite and corrupt deleted file making recovery difficult if not impossible.
Simple enough. Don't worry as long as you haven't save anything new to your hard drive, you can still recover your deleted stuff.
Here's a free software : http://www.piriform.com/recuva
Here's one for photo recovery: http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec
They are both top rated for free file recovery. Just download, install, follow recovery directions. Don't forget, do not put new data in your formatted hard drive. It will overwrite and corrupt deleted file making recovery difficult if not impossible.
Can you see the contents of an external hard drive after its been unplugged?
legalsatir
I had an external hard drive loaded onto my computer, but it dropped and died. I want to review what was on there (filenames, not contents, obviously) to see if its worth sending to data recovery.
Is there some way to see that? The folders were visible on my computer at one time, and I haven't shut it off or cleared the RAM. Any ideas?
Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.
Answer
with compupic pro i am being able to do that
but i erases after you disconnect a drive, as an usb memory pof a hard drive.
And cenatek's ramdisk is able to load all of a program into memory, that it means that kind of things its possible.
The problem is how to take data bak from memory to hard disk. Its like when you rise the buffer on winamp, you place a cd, load the winamp buffer (eg. 55000kb) and then expulse the cd and the music still is playing on winamp.
I was looking many time ago a software like that and nothing appears yet.
Someone must be wonking on it at any place but at least someone is doing it, im sorry i can't help more.
with compupic pro i am being able to do that
but i erases after you disconnect a drive, as an usb memory pof a hard drive.
And cenatek's ramdisk is able to load all of a program into memory, that it means that kind of things its possible.
The problem is how to take data bak from memory to hard disk. Its like when you rise the buffer on winamp, you place a cd, load the winamp buffer (eg. 55000kb) and then expulse the cd and the music still is playing on winamp.
I was looking many time ago a software like that and nothing appears yet.
Someone must be wonking on it at any place but at least someone is doing it, im sorry i can't help more.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar