Dillon F
I have an xbox 360 elete with a 250G hard drive. If I get the new Xbox, can I just use my old hard drive as an external?
Answer
the new Xbox's have a built in hard drive, You would have to buy a hard drive transfer kit in order to transfer all of the data to the new xbox,. It was what I had to do upon buying my new xbox.
This is what it looks like,
http://gamechn.com/UploadFile/Xbox%20360%20Hard%20Drive%20Transfer%20Kit-200907070755lkL.jpg
I bought mine at gamestop. It was $15.00
I hope this helped, good luck
EDIT: You can have it set up as an external hard drive though you would have to have it plugged into the transfer cable to the new xbox all the time, You would also have to manually save it to the 250G everytime you saved something (because it would default save it to the new xbox)
the new Xbox's have a built in hard drive, You would have to buy a hard drive transfer kit in order to transfer all of the data to the new xbox,. It was what I had to do upon buying my new xbox.
This is what it looks like,
http://gamechn.com/UploadFile/Xbox%20360%20Hard%20Drive%20Transfer%20Kit-200907070755lkL.jpg
I bought mine at gamestop. It was $15.00
I hope this helped, good luck
EDIT: You can have it set up as an external hard drive though you would have to have it plugged into the transfer cable to the new xbox all the time, You would also have to manually save it to the 250G everytime you saved something (because it would default save it to the new xbox)
External hard drive enclosures....?
Eric
Rather than buy a new lcd screen for my laptop, i've decided to go with converting the internal hard drive to an external one with an external hard drive enclosure kit....I'm just not sure what t obuy. Computer is a toshiba Satellite M305D-4829 and hard drive isMK2552GSK
there's also another set of alpha numberic code and that is HDD2H02 B UK01 S
Serial number is 58EQFO(or 0)VVS CN2 EC.A
Basically I don't know whether to get an exclosure for a sata or IEd hardrive nor the size 2.5" or 3.5".
Much thanks in advance! Big Bird loves you!
Answer
That drive is a 2.5" SATA 1.5gbps drive.
As seen here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149069
I use this enclosure for my 2.5" ext. HDDs and it's great. It's thin, metal, has a protective plastic inner sheet for the circuit board, and perforated top and bottom for HDD ventilation/cooling. It should work with your HDD, no problems.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/2-5-inch-aluminum-sata-hard-disk-enclosure-usb-2-0-port-11914?r=34464978
That drive is a 2.5" SATA 1.5gbps drive.
As seen here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822149069
I use this enclosure for my 2.5" ext. HDDs and it's great. It's thin, metal, has a protective plastic inner sheet for the circuit board, and perforated top and bottom for HDD ventilation/cooling. It should work with your HDD, no problems.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/2-5-inch-aluminum-sata-hard-disk-enclosure-usb-2-0-port-11914?r=34464978
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar