raul.zelay
My laptop Sony VIO, got it 2 1/2 yrs ago, is totally recked, to save my hard drive this is the info i have gathered from yahoo answers: If the hard drive is still good, I can use an External Hard drive enclosure to still have access to it? Since it came out of a laptop, the size of the Ext HDD enclosure has to be 2.5? There are IDE hard drives & SATA hard drives, so Im guessing mine is a Sata because it says SATA POWER written on the hard drive? Pls tell me this information is correct because i know nothing about this and with this i will order an ext. hard drive enclosure online. Please let me know if there is anything else i need to know
Answer
If you took out the hard disk, then look at the connector at the back. I uploaded a picture of SATA and IDE connectors here : http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/971/idesataxj7.jpg
If you still canât figure out, then look at the hard disk model number and search for it in google. Or look at the specifications / user guide of your notebook model.
If you took out the hard disk, then look at the connector at the back. I uploaded a picture of SATA and IDE connectors here : http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/971/idesataxj7.jpg
If you still canât figure out, then look at the hard disk model number and search for it in google. Or look at the specifications / user guide of your notebook model.
How do I recover files from a virus infected external hard drive?
John Q
I don't know what the name of the virus is but here are the symptoms.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhVN2OmYGKCXWAoy0Bitf2jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090531231146AACr2wr
I managed to force the virus off my computer by restoring all of my partitions and reinstalling Mac OSX and Windows Vista (Its an Aluminum Macbook with bootcamp) But there are some precious files on the external hard drive that I want, but if I plug the external hard drive into a computer, it will transfer the virus back into the computer. I Was thinking, since Mac OSX is not perceptible to viruses, could I transfer the files (picture files) from the external hard drive to the Mac OSX partition? Would it affect my Windows Partition? (Its the same hard drive just split) Is there any other way I could save my files without infecting my computer? Thanks
Answer
Yeah, your hard drive isn't formatted for MAC. If you want to get the data, download uBuntu and burn it to a disc. Boot your computer from CD, then drag the files onto your internal hard drive. You can then format the drive and it will get rid of the virus. If you want, you can send me the drive and I'll pull off everything, format it, then put it back on the drive or even clean the drive and your data won't be harmed. Send me an e-mail if you have any other questions. twilliams1755@gmail.com
Yeah, your hard drive isn't formatted for MAC. If you want to get the data, download uBuntu and burn it to a disc. Boot your computer from CD, then drag the files onto your internal hard drive. You can then format the drive and it will get rid of the virus. If you want, you can send me the drive and I'll pull off everything, format it, then put it back on the drive or even clean the drive and your data won't be harmed. Send me an e-mail if you have any other questions. twilliams1755@gmail.com
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar