best external hard drive quality image
Ham
Like, if I transferred an .AVI movie file, back and forth, from my PC to my External Hard Drive back and forth, 100 times, would there be any quality loss on it at all?
Or is it always a 1:1 copy?
Answer
Always a 1:1 copy.
Always a 1:1 copy.
What is the best external hard drive for an Ipod Nano?
Need Help
I want to store movies on an external hard drive for a Nano and need to know which kind is the best for its price. I don't want something too expensive but I want good quality.
I realize external hard drives aren't particular but what I need is something that can convert to the Nano plug in.
Answer
Well external hard drives can store any data - not just music.. so there is no external hard drive specially made for the nano..
That said - see here for some good external drives -
http://infolib.qckbuy.com/externaldrive.php
Well external hard drives can store any data - not just music.. so there is no external hard drive specially made for the nano..
That said - see here for some good external drives -
http://infolib.qckbuy.com/externaldrive.php
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar