toshiba desktop external hard drive ph3100u image
Wipe me Do
I have two external hard drives; a seagate and a toshiba. Everything that I download on the Seagate works correctly for the most part. Everything that I download on the Toshiba is almost completely unusable. The music skips around, and the videos are very choppy with poor quality and will often stop playing altogether for seemingly no reason at all. I've tried different video players and nothing seems to help.
Here is the hard drive:
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-eSATA-Desktop-External-PH3100U-1EXB/dp/B002HWRK66/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
I'm using USB, and when I take them off the hard drive they are still damaged.
Answer
Are you connecting it via eSATA or usb?
If you take those files off the toshiba, does the quality improve?
Are you connecting it via eSATA or usb?
If you take those files off the toshiba, does the quality improve?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar