best external hard drive music storage image
KING
I wanna get an external hard drive for my ps3, but I've read somewhere that game saves can't be saved on them. Only on an internal hard drive of course. I just wanna know if its true or not so I know what to buy. I know the kinds of each to get to be compatible with the system, I just wanna know if its possible can save games on an external hard drive, instead of it just saying mass storage device and only for movies, music, and pics.
Answer
I have an external HDD and I have game saves on it as long as it is formatted correctly you should be OK. I have games that I have downloaded from an unlimited download site and everything works fine with them
I have an external HDD and I have game saves on it as long as it is formatted correctly you should be OK. I have games that I have downloaded from an unlimited download site and everything works fine with them
Can I install games on any xbox 360 external hard drive?
age_of_and
I just got a Xbox 360 arcade that comes with basically no data storage. Will any external hard drive work, or do I need a special 360 external hard drive. Im not interested in music or watching movies, just playing games, im actually not even that interested in LIVE.
Answer
You don't need a hard drive to play games. However, a standard Microsoft Xbox 360 HDD is required for installation of games.
You don't need a hard drive to play games. However, a standard Microsoft Xbox 360 HDD is required for installation of games.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar