external hard drive not detected image
J
So I have an external hard drive that apparently has virus in it. Today, I asked my friend to transfer some videos to me and when he plugged in to his computer, the anti virus software detected a virus called 'backdoor'. He selected the option 'delete permanently'. But later when I plug it into my computer, my anti virus software still detected the virus however, when I try to select 'delete permanently' it says that 'action can't be done' or somewhere along that line so I was wondering if the virus have been removed or not. 1 more thing is that, if I plug in the external hard drive into my computer without transferring any files to and fro, will the virus be transferred into my computer?
Answer
Get computer protected then do it.
Get computer protected then do it.
What is wrong with my seagate external hard drive?
Joey
I have a Seagate External Hard drive. It has been working great untill I plugged it in my computer yesterday, and the the light on the hard drive started to blink slowly. And so did the transformer power supply light (whatever it is) thing thats on the power plug. The 2 lights blinked very slowly in perfect sync. The computer does not detect the hard drive either. If anyone has had this expirence please help, or anyone who can help me with this problem.
Answer
It could be a problem with the power supply.
You should ask for(or find) a replacement power supply for it.
Be careful though, the drive might be damaged.
Refer to a specialist.
It could be a problem with the power supply.
You should ask for(or find) a replacement power supply for it.
Be careful though, the drive might be damaged.
Refer to a specialist.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar