external hard drive hitachi image
Tama
Thinking of getting one, and my local PC store has a ton of 1T Hitachi and Seagate Freeagent.
Which are the best brands as far as external hard drives go?
Answer
I've got a Seagate FreeAgent (250 gig) that's going on like three years old. Plug & play. Western Digital is also a good brand.
I've got a Seagate FreeAgent (250 gig) that's going on like three years old. Plug & play. Western Digital is also a good brand.
Is it possible to install my used external hard drive inside my PC?
djb3206743
I have a 1TB Hitachi external hard drive. However, this thing is atrocious, because it goes offline every few minutes, thanks to the poor construction of it. Anyway, i'm thinking of putting the external drive into my PC, but it already has media files on it.
I wanted to know if it's safe to install the drive into my PC and if my media files will still remain on the drive.
Answer
Yes it is, I am installing internal to external all the time so the reverse is just as easy. I once ripped apart a broken external burner to sell the FireWire enclosure it was just IDE and a user-usable one at that.
Yes it is, I am installing internal to external all the time so the reverse is just as easy. I once ripped apart a broken external burner to sell the FireWire enclosure it was just IDE and a user-usable one at that.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar