best external hard drives for video image
Joshua H
I bought an external hard but I don't know how to use it to transfer my videos music and pictures . My lap top's hard drive is almost full and I want to transfer it to my external hard drive. Can somebody help me?
Answer
The drive will appear as a drive letter in Computer (ie: Drive E:, F:, or some other letter) within approximately 30 seconds of connecting and turning on the drive.
Often the AutoPlay window will appear within 30 seconds.
You can click on "Open Folder to View Files Using Windows Explorer" to open the drive letter, or on the drive letter in (My) Computer. When that window opens, the drive is functioning normally.
Then you can simply drag-and-drop data, or copy-and-paste data, into the drive to use it manually.
The drive will appear as a drive letter in Computer (ie: Drive E:, F:, or some other letter) within approximately 30 seconds of connecting and turning on the drive.
Often the AutoPlay window will appear within 30 seconds.
You can click on "Open Folder to View Files Using Windows Explorer" to open the drive letter, or on the drive letter in (My) Computer. When that window opens, the drive is functioning normally.
Then you can simply drag-and-drop data, or copy-and-paste data, into the drive to use it manually.
How to save email folders to external hard drives?
Jeff
I have several folders within my Windows Mail / Vista, and need to learn how to get those email folders onto my external hard drive. If there is a specific video on youtube or elsewhere explaining this process, please share that info.
I don't need to download anything, these are email messages in my Windows Mail program, saved in folders and I did not see any options there for exporting them somewhere or anything. So I need to know how to get these folders full of messages to my external hard drive.
Answer
You just have to download it and save it in your hard drive. you can mention the exact location that you want this to be done.
You just have to download it and save it in your hard drive. you can mention the exact location that you want this to be done.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar