desktop hard drive newegg image
Ramon, the
I removed a dell desktop hard drive from a computer that doesn't work anymore and I want to add it into my laptop to find my files that I had.
Answer
You've got two ways to go. You can buy an enclosure for the drive. You must make sure it's either a PATA (IDE) or SATA type and a 3.5" type so your old drive can connect to it - http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007705%20600006254&IsNodeId=1&name=3.5%22&Order=PRICE
The other way is to use an adapter cable, not so pretty but you can connect any drive (except SCSI) - http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=sata+pata+ide+usb+adapter&x=20&y=13
You've got two ways to go. You can buy an enclosure for the drive. You must make sure it's either a PATA (IDE) or SATA type and a 3.5" type so your old drive can connect to it - http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007705%20600006254&IsNodeId=1&name=3.5%22&Order=PRICE
The other way is to use an adapter cable, not so pretty but you can connect any drive (except SCSI) - http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=sata+pata+ide+usb+adapter&x=20&y=13
How can I use Desktop Hard disc as external storage?
efan_in
I have 320Gb desktop hard drive, but my pc is broken and no longer in use. I bought laptop.
I want to use my existing Hard disc as external storage device. Is there any Desktop Hard drive Enclosure available in market with USB interface so that I can use it with my laptop with USB?
Answer
they are called "External Hard Drive Enclosures" and a decent one is $30-$40. I would recommend getting one from newegg.com. They have an entire section devoted to them. unless you're from Canada, in which case, newegg.ca.
they are called "External Hard Drive Enclosures" and a decent one is $30-$40. I would recommend getting one from newegg.com. They have an entire section devoted to them. unless you're from Canada, in which case, newegg.ca.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar