justanasia
I received this seagate freeagent desk for mac external hard drive (model number: ST310005FJA105-RK). I am planning to return it. I am wondering if it is also compatible with windows? The box says it is for mac and lists only the Mac OS software requirements, but I was wondering if it could also be used with Windows PCs? Please help. Thanks.
Answer
Sure. There is no such thing as a Mac hard drive. Any hard drive can be formatted for the file system of any computer. The triple interface design of the case makes it particularly good for use with a Mac, since very few PCs have Firewire 800 (IEEE-1394b) connection. That's the only reason "Mac" is in the name.
Sure. There is no such thing as a Mac hard drive. Any hard drive can be formatted for the file system of any computer. The triple interface design of the case makes it particularly good for use with a Mac, since very few PCs have Firewire 800 (IEEE-1394b) connection. That's the only reason "Mac" is in the name.
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB External Backup Hard Drive?
ChevyPride
I'm thinking about buy a Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB External Backup Hard Drive, anybody have or know of anybody that has had experience with this?
Any suggestions for another external backup drive that's about the same price (around $70 or less)? I don't even need anywhere close 500 GB but 500 would be the most I'd consider.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate+-+FreeAgent+GoFlex+Desk+500GB+External+USB+2.0+Hard+Drive+-+Black/1305521.p?skuId=1305521&id=1218249065568
Answer
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate+-+FreeAgent+Desk+1TB+External+USB+2.0+Hard+Drive/8983772.p?id=1218004429317&skuId=8983772&IcsCsid=2-39-1384-25-5-85900-85918-25-1384-43-25-1384-413-0-1
its only $10 more
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate+-+FreeAgent+Desk+1TB+External+USB+2.0+Hard+Drive/8983772.p?id=1218004429317&skuId=8983772&IcsCsid=2-39-1384-25-5-85900-85918-25-1384-43-25-1384-413-0-1
its only $10 more
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar