The Philos
Can I buy one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290295244803&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019
or
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110305062195&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001
and put my other 40GB hard drive in and use it as an external USB hard drive? Can I recover Files From My Hard Drive Using This? Do I need To Format The Hard Drive I Want To Use?
Answer
Yes, those external casings will make your old internal hard drive accessible as a USB external drive. There's no need to format the drive provided it was previously formatted.
You can usually recover files that way.. your drive will be readable and you can copy files off, even if it no longer boots up properly. If there's physical damage to the drive or extensive corruption to things besides the boot record, some files may not be recoverable.
Yes, those external casings will make your old internal hard drive accessible as a USB external drive. There's no need to format the drive provided it was previously formatted.
You can usually recover files that way.. your drive will be readable and you can copy files off, even if it no longer boots up properly. If there's physical damage to the drive or extensive corruption to things besides the boot record, some files may not be recoverable.
in which page I can buy external hard drives at a good price? NO AMAZON PLEASE, NO EBAY.?
!*XoXo*!
in which page I can buy external hard drives at a good price? NO AMAZON PLEASE, NO EBAY.
I want a company that has its own page
Answer
External hard drives, all sizes and brands, good prices: http://www.frys.com/category/Outpost/Hard+Drives+&+Memory/Hard+Drives/External+Hard+Drives
External hard drives, all sizes and brands, good prices: http://www.frys.com/category/Outpost/Hard+Drives+&+Memory/Hard+Drives/External+Hard+Drives
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar