best external hard drive pc and mac compatible image
chipnsquea
I have an external hard drive that I have been using to store all of my photos off my PC. I am wondering if it will still be compatible if I plug it into my Macbook Pro? I want to just make sure there will not be any corruption or deletion when I plug the hard drive into the USB port, as it holds all of my photographs. The hard drive is a Western Digital My Passport Essential 320 GB.
Thanks!
Answer
fat 32 is compatible with mac and pc,, so data can be transferred
but some are more familiar with macs then me
so if they say you need software on a mac you will do
fat 32 is compatible with mac and pc,, so data can be transferred
but some are more familiar with macs then me
so if they say you need software on a mac you will do
What is a good brand of external hard drive that is compatible with Windows XP and Mac OSX?
Shur'tagl
I'm a DJ and all of my music is stored on my desktop PC. I would like to transfer all of my music to an external hard drive so I can take it with me to my gigs and just use my Apple PowerBook. What is a good, quality brand of external hard drives that is compatible with USB and FireWire?
Answer
I was house DJ for about 3 and a half years at a local club and used a Mac. I purchased
a western digital HD to store my music on an never had any problems at all. I loaded and unloaded
this equipment each weekend with no hassle at all. Hope you have good luck as well.
I was house DJ for about 3 and a half years at a local club and used a Mac. I purchased
a western digital HD to store my music on an never had any problems at all. I loaded and unloaded
this equipment each weekend with no hassle at all. Hope you have good luck as well.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar