How reliable is an external hard drive?

best external hard drive reliable on ... eGo 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive Review | Hard Drive Info
best external hard drive reliable image



Adam Smash


I have a lot of files on my CPU hard drive and have backed them up on an external hard drive. But now my CPU hard drive has started to become full. I want to delete some of the files. How reliable is just the external drive?


Answer
They are as good as your pc drive,but like all electronic equipment, they, too are fallible. Popularity of brand is a good factor but go to a "consumer guide" to see about features and functions for what you want.

What type of portable external hard drive should I use for my laptop?




History Fi


I am looking for a Portable External Hard Drive for my HP laptop. I need one that has at least 2tb of memory and is fast but affordable (preferably under $150) I'm looking for a good reliable brand too. I just don't know where to start. If it helps any I have Windows 7.


Answer
You can get a 3 TB Western Digital hard drive from Amazon for under $150.00
I have a 2.5 and a 3.0 TB for my two laptops from Western Digital and they have worked flawlessly. One of my laptops is Windows 7 and one is Windows 8. I don't work for Amazon (retired postal service) but I really like Amazon for deals. Check them out and do some searching. I think you will find what you need.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar