What external hard drive is the most compatible with a HP Pavilion laptop?

external hard drives cheap on cheap external hard drives these cheap external hard drives will back ...
external hard drives cheap image



Hoshi-Sama


I have a HP Pavilion g7 laptop and my old laptop is a HP Pavilion g6 entertainment laptop. I want to transfer files and programs from my old laptop to my new one and I've heard an external hard drive is the easiest way to do it. Now I'm curious as to which external hard drive is the best to go with for both of my laptops. (Since external hard drives aren't the cheapest investment I want to make sure which one to get before purchasing one and regretting it later.)

So any opinions and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated! ^~^



Answer
Most compatible doesn't make sense, it's either compatible or it isn't. Frankly, there's not much difference in brands with external hard drives apart from prices, and all will fit into your laptop. For reliability, I personally like Seagate and Western Digital, but it's a personal preference. There is no "best".

How much gigabytes do I need in an external hard drive?




marvel


How many gigabytes do I need in an external hard drive if I plan to record a lot of songs on my comp? Do I even need an external hard drive or would a cheaper alternative suffice?


Answer
I'd say your safest bet and what you'll be doing, you would probably be good with 500 gig external. If anything, if you need more you can just upgrade. As for your other question, external hard drives are relatively cost effective so you won't be pulling too much cash from the old wallet. Plus, if anything happens to your computer, you'll have it backed up on your external. So finally, I'd say just go with a 500 gig, any brand will do but I suggest going to best buy to pick one up. They only take the best brands and have good policies for their product. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar