Dragon Bal
Is there a way to installe something like fifa 2011 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 in an External Hard drive ?
Answer
Yes. Typically when installing a game it will show the location where it will be installed. You can change that location so it will be installed and run from the external hard drive. There may be a speed issue while playing though.
For example; If the location is C:\game\, just change the "C" to the number on the external drive.
Yes. Typically when installing a game it will show the location where it will be installed. You can change that location so it will be installed and run from the external hard drive. There may be a speed issue while playing though.
For example; If the location is C:\game\, just change the "C" to the number on the external drive.
I think I burned my external hard drive out?
Gikiboi
I haven't used my hard drive since sept 2010. I pull it out today, early March 2011, and it starts clicking. I unplug it and replug it. It stops clicking and I then smell a something burning. What should I do, I need a project I did on it to finish a class and verify my diploma.
Answer
Clicking indicates a hard drive crash. Pull the drive out of the external enclosure and put it into a docking station or connect it directly up to your desktop. You might be able to see it enough to copy the file you need. You should always keep a backup! Idrive.com offers 5gb of backup for free
Clicking indicates a hard drive crash. Pull the drive out of the external enclosure and put it into a docking station or connect it directly up to your desktop. You might be able to see it enough to copy the file you need. You should always keep a backup! Idrive.com offers 5gb of backup for free
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar