samantha.n
I am on a Mac! Just getting that across, first.
I've asked this question once, looked up how to do it, and no one has it. It's crazy! I've plugged it in, I've installed it, and I've tried copy/pasting and click and dragging files into the External Hard Drive's file, but it just tells me that "this is unable to be modified" or something.
It's NTFS, if that really means anything...
so how do I transfer/save files into it? I'm not on a PC, so clicking on the 'start menu and selecting "explore"' means nothing to me...
I've been going at this for hours. Please, can somebody help???
Answer
well usually on a mac external hard drive show up on the desktop, and what works on mine is that i select the files that i want to move, open the hard drive on finder, and drop the files on the folder. it's as easy as that (:
hope this helps!
well usually on a mac external hard drive show up on the desktop, and what works on mine is that i select the files that i want to move, open the hard drive on finder, and drop the files on the folder. it's as easy as that (:
hope this helps!
Can I convert the files from my Seagate External Hard Drive for PC to a Mac?
Cheeseball
My Dell laptop computer that is only 2 years old has a bad hard drive and has been going out on me for the last few months. I think that it is now time to get a new computer. I have all my important files backed up onto a Seagate 500 GB External Hard Drive. My question is, if I get an Apple Mac computer, will I be able to transfer the files that are on the hard drive to the Mac? The computers that I am considering right now are the Apple Mac Desktop all in one or the HP Touchsmart 600 all in one. Has anyone done this conversion before?
Answer
Yes. Your Mac will be able to at least read the hard drive. If the drive is formatted as FAT32, then your Mac can also write to it. Otherwise, to allow a Mac to write to an NTFS drive, then you'll need this: http://macntfs-3g.blogspot.com/
Yes. Your Mac will be able to at least read the hard drive. If the drive is formatted as FAT32, then your Mac can also write to it. Otherwise, to allow a Mac to write to an NTFS drive, then you'll need this: http://macntfs-3g.blogspot.com/
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar