Do I need a specific external hard drive for my Xbox 360?




Bob


I have a 4GB Xbox 360 (Not an Xbox "Slim", and I do not the model.). I need an external hard drive to pay Battlefield 4, but I'm not sure if I need the hard drive to be a specific one, or if I can slap any old Xbox 360 external hard drive on there. Help?


Answer
There was no 4GB Phat model, so you have to have either the Slim or E model.

If by external you are referring to the hard drives that attach to the side of the Phat model, yes any size hard drive will work. External USB drives will not work for Battlefield 4's install. The Slim model hard drive bay is located on the side of the system as well but you have to take off the plastic cover to get to it.

can i use an external hard drive as a storage device for the xbox 360?




Mohammad Y


can i buy an external hard drive about 120 to 250 GB and use all of it as a storage device or i can just use a little bit,and can i install games from the xbox to it


Answer
if you buy a 500gb external hard drive you will only be able to use ony 16gb of it on xbox 360 only.

i'm not sure how fast hard drives would be when a games is installed to it.

you CANT use a total of 32gb from usb devices.
the only way this works is 1 usb device=16gb and another with 16gb on it.

you can only use one 16gb device at a time
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/storage/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar