Best external hard drive?




Anarchy


I am wanting a well priced 1 TB external hard drive that i can use on my mac computer but that i can also use on a PC without any issues. I don't need the hard drive to have its own power source- only to turn on when i plug it on and turn off when i eject it. Can anyone suggest anything?
Thanks



Answer
I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you

Western Digital WD Elements 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
Designed with the same commitment to quality that made WD external drives the number one drives in the world, Western Digitalâs WD Elements USB 2.0 external hard drives are the right answer for simply affordable add-on storage. Just plug it in to a USB port and start saving your photos, music, video, and files. Kit contains; USB 2.0 external hard drive, USB cable, AC adapter, Quick Install Guide.
http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Elements-External-WDBAAU0010HBK-NESN/dp/B002QEBMB4/?tag=klnprk-20

Also check out at Ebay
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2f%3f_from%3dR40%26_trksid%3dp5197.m570.l1311%26_nkw%3dgraphics%2bcard%26_sacat%3dSee-All-Categories

Where Can I Get an External Hard drive for my Desktop???




Smiles


I need somewhere to transfer my games, pics, and files. Where can I get one??


Answer
most any computer store will sell you an external USB hard drive.

Shop around for the best price/size point at computer shops near where you live.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar