Q. As I was unplugging my "500GB Seagate FreeAgent Desktop USB External Hard Drive" there was an Extremely quick flash, a fraction of a second, of the blue screen error message. I happened to glance at where it said the cause of the error was. I'm curious if this has effected the computer itself or the external hard drive and wether it's safe to plug the hard drive back in.
Answer
take of the drive , restart your pc
and then install any things that came with the hardrive such as any disks, read ur manual of ur hardrive , is it compatiable with ur os and then good luck and try agin
take of the drive , restart your pc
and then install any things that came with the hardrive such as any disks, read ur manual of ur hardrive , is it compatiable with ur os and then good luck and try agin
I am looking at a Seagate FreeAgent Desk 2TB External Hard Drive. Is this a good unit?
birdinhand
My Dell Demension 3000 desktop is over 5 years old and I don't want to replace it until it dies. I have been thinking that maybe I should get an external hard drive to protect data. I see there are different sizes and one day I may be wanting to store large image files, as photography is a avocation of mine. So, I figured just as well get as large a drive as available. I am looking at a Seagate FreeAgent Desk 2TB External Hard Drive. Is this a good unit?
Answer
Any external hardrive from Seagate will be good, it is not like you use it all the time, it is external and removed whenever it is not needed.
2TB, I been computing and gaming for many years, as well as photos, films etc etc and there is no way I even got to 500GB. Save your money and get a smaller drive, 1TB if you worried or 750GB, but look at what is value for money.
Any external hardrive from Seagate will be good, it is not like you use it all the time, it is external and removed whenever it is not needed.
2TB, I been computing and gaming for many years, as well as photos, films etc etc and there is no way I even got to 500GB. Save your money and get a smaller drive, 1TB if you worried or 750GB, but look at what is value for money.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar