crazzy
I have an old computer (PC), and I am currently backing the C:/ drive and D:/ drive to the external hard drive by using True Image 2013 (trial version) by acronis. What I did is I opened up the software clicked "Backup and recovery", then clicked "Disk and Partition backup", then chose C:/ Drive & D:/ Drive and chose the destination to be my external hard drive. And what I believe it is doing is backing up the C:/ Drive & D:/ Drive ....am I correct ? With this question, I would also like to know if C:/ Drive & D:/ Drive contains all the data from my computer, including the data on the desktop screen ? And after when I format the computer all the files and folders basically the whole computer will be able to transfer back on the same computer. Please let me know, if I am thinking right or not ? I will really appreciate your reply, but please only answer if you 100% sure about this.
Thanks.
Answer
Use free Data Backuper to backup the data to your external hard drive.
http://www.aomeitech.com/features/disk-backup.html
Use free Data Backuper to backup the data to your external hard drive.
http://www.aomeitech.com/features/disk-backup.html
June 2013 question: External Hard Drive or more RAM for a laptop. Which is best?
James4101
I have an Acer Aspire V3-571g laptop computer with 4GB RAM - 64 Bit. I had intended to buy more RAM to speed up my CPU as I have 588GB of Free Space. However, all my friends are saying to get an External Hard Drive instead. What are the pros and cons between them? What sort of prices would I be looking at for more RAM and for the extra Hard Drive? Should I just get both? Thanks, Jim
Answer
You have plenty of hard drive also known as storage space. Adding RAM will speed up your computer a bit, but it won't speed up the CPU (Central Processing Unit). To do that you have to overclock it. Overclocking should only be done by a pro. Overclocking is done by either increasing the CPU voltage or by increasing its multiplier.
You have plenty of hard drive also known as storage space. Adding RAM will speed up your computer a bit, but it won't speed up the CPU (Central Processing Unit). To do that you have to overclock it. Overclocking should only be done by a pro. Overclocking is done by either increasing the CPU voltage or by increasing its multiplier.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar