
best external hard drive mac os x lion image
*Kevin*
I am thinking about going ahead and downloading Mac OS X Lion without purchasing an external hard drive to do a time machine backup, is this a bad idea? or can I get away with it and download mac os x lion without any problems? I heard that you might lose things like photobooth pictures, iphoto pictures, imovie projects, internet browser bookmarks,etc...is this true?
Answer
Hi, When i upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard i simply installed the disk without backing up my computer and it just simply upgraded my Mac to Snow Leopard without losing anything. I would assume that its just the same with Lion.
Hi, When i upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard i simply installed the disk without backing up my computer and it just simply upgraded my Mac to Snow Leopard without losing anything. I would assume that its just the same with Lion.
How can I password protect an external hard drive on my mac without encrypting it?
Lakerfan
Is there anyway to password protect an external hard drive without encrypting it?
I'm trying to do this with a 1 TB Lacie external hard drive.
I don't want to encrypt it because I was I don't have enough space to do so since it is 1 TB and it's almost full.
How can I do this?
Using Mac OS X Lion.
Thanks.
Answer
change it every once in a while
change it every once in a while
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar