Anton
I need to get an external hard drive for my computer. Somewhere between 2 and 3 TB would be great. It would be nice if it is under $150 but a little higher isn't bad. I've seen a lot of great external hard drives that are 3 TB but get really hot, so preferably a hard drive that stays cool or at least only gets a little warm.
Answer
Seagate Backup Plus 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive (STCA3000101) its price is $140
Seagate Backup Plus 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive (STCA3000101) its price is $140
What's a good external desktop hard drive?
luigi10lik
I need one that is both USB and Firewire compatible and at least 200GB, although I think 500GB would be better. I've seen hard drives like this for $100 to $150 (which is my price range), but don't know if they're any good. I will be using it for storing multimedia: music, pictures, and uncompressed video. The faster transfer speed, the better, as I will be transferring huge video files often. The quieter, the better.
Any information will be appreciated.
Thanks
Answer
Hi, I would tell you to buy them seperatly. Meaning that you should buy yourself an good brand hard drive and then buy yourself and external enclosure with e-sata like this you will have the best of both world meaning.
1-You will have a very good hard drive
2- e-sata is the fastest transfer rate at 1.5 gig a sec compare
to firewire which is 480mb/sec stable and USB is max 480mb/sec unstable
3- It might even be cheaper and most likely alot faster with best quality feature and you can decide the size of your hard drive not oblige to stick with what is available.
Hi, I would tell you to buy them seperatly. Meaning that you should buy yourself an good brand hard drive and then buy yourself and external enclosure with e-sata like this you will have the best of both world meaning.
1-You will have a very good hard drive
2- e-sata is the fastest transfer rate at 1.5 gig a sec compare
to firewire which is 480mb/sec stable and USB is max 480mb/sec unstable
3- It might even be cheaper and most likely alot faster with best quality feature and you can decide the size of your hard drive not oblige to stick with what is available.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar