Where can I buy a firewire external hard drive for mac and PC?

desktop external hard drive firewire on Home > External Desktop Hard Drive > External Desktop Hard Drives 2TB ...
desktop external hard drive firewire image



Princess M


I'm looking for an answer a little more specific than bestbuy.com. I've been researching all day, and I can't seem to find a decent external hard drive that inputs through firewire and works with both Macs and PCs. I need it to be at least 500 GB (preferably 1TB) and no more than $130. Anyone know a site where I could get a good deal?


Answer
Visit: http://www.computers22.com/ultramax-500gb-external-esatafirewire-800firewire-400usb-desktop-hard-drive

All the best

Broken external hard drive, is their anyway to connect to something else?




ninjaaaaa


I have an external hard drive that turns on, but doesn't seem to connect to any of my computers. Is there another method I could use to connect it? I opened it up and I see that it could easily be connected to the inside of my desktop computer, but is it possible? Also is it possible to connect it to my laptop? Thanks!


Answer
Is the external hard drive EIDE or SATA?
Is the hard drive in a case? if so, you can connect it to any computer by the USB or Firewire cable.
Using your disk manager program, you can check if your computer will recognize the external drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar