Will an HP External hard drive fit in my HP Pavilion Elite m9340f Desktop PC ?

hp simplesave desktop external hard drive on HP SimpleSave 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive | Cell Phones ...
hp simplesave desktop external hard drive image



George


Does HP 500GB Pocket Media Drive or HP SimpleSave 1TB Desktop Hard Drive fit in my HP Pavilion Elite m9340f Desktop PC ? Please tell me where on the HP website or else where I can find that ? Thank you ...


Answer
I'm just wunderin'.

Why wuld ya wanna put an external (outside) HDD into (inside) a desktop model?

If yer desktop has lotsa spare room inside the case, I suppose ya could, IF (big IF) ya could figger out what ta do wid the cables.

But then agin, I ain't the smartest dude around, mebba ya kin figger it out.

Please let us know, jest announce that ya made an external into an internal.

Thankin ya ahead a time.
;-(

HP SIMPLESAVE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE FOR XP DESKTOP(READ)?




DeiDoDei


Okay,I have an hp simplesave 320 gb hard drive...But I originally bought it for my vista computer..(laptop) now I have a XP desktop..if I plug my hard drive USB into the XP ..will it corrupt the files on my hard drive?? I have videos that ive made with movie maker 6.0 for vista on this hard drive,will my videos play on my XP computer?...I mean,because since I am a professional video creator I do not want my stuff on my hard drive corrupted...I don't think anyone would.

Thanks..
~DeiDoDei



Answer
XP will not really mess your files but just read and open them with appropriate software.

But if you really want to protect your files on the external drive, make the main folder where the files reside as a Read Only folder and the files' attribute as Read Only also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar