
2tb goflex desktop external hard drive image
Jay Bell
I formatted my external seagate expansion hard drive (2TB USB 3.0) but then I realized that it deleted the default software that comes on it... Where can I find that software to download? I have already been on the seagate site and looked for it but I can only find the software for the GoFlex drive...
30 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
this is the harddrive that I have.
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/seagate-seagate-2tb-desktop-external-hard-drive-stay2000102-stay2000102/10179641.aspx?path=7697f761aa0abadaeee526082cde0473en02
Answer
According to the Seagate (USA) website, my friend, the Seagate STAY2000102 hard drive is called an Expansion. The software that is installed on the hard drive prior to delivery is called Seagate Drive Settings. You can download it directly from the Seagate (USA) website.
According to the Seagate (USA) website, my friend, the Seagate STAY2000102 hard drive is called an Expansion. The software that is installed on the hard drive prior to delivery is called Seagate Drive Settings. You can download it directly from the Seagate (USA) website.
Portable/External Drive Recommendations?
Brock Chor
I have three options. If anyone has experience using any of the ones listed below, a quick review of pros/cons would help me a lot. I've read reviews on Amazon but I also want other inputs.
Western Digital My Passport Essential 1TB Portable Drive
Western Digital My Book Elite 1TB External Drive
Seagate Goflex 2TB Desktop Drive
Thanks
Answer
I have 2 passport hard drives. My first one is 250G and then I got another 500G. They work great. The smaller one is used for all important paperwork and the 500 is for my music/pics and videos. I like the small size and it's easy to transfer from laptop to desktop. I've had them several years and no problems.
I have 2 passport hard drives. My first one is 250G and then I got another 500G. They work great. The smaller one is used for all important paperwork and the 500 is for my music/pics and videos. I like the small size and it's easy to transfer from laptop to desktop. I've had them several years and no problems.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar