Is there an adapter making it possible to plug a USB 3.0 external hard drive into a 6gbps esata port?

best external hard drive usb 3 on Lacie S2.0 : Sleek and Stackable External Hard Drive Design | Tuvie
best external hard drive usb 3 image



Ink Spot


Is there an adapter that makes it possible to plug a USB 3.0 external hard drive into a 6gbps esata port, and maintain the fastest possible data transfer rate?


Answer
USB 3.0 is 5GBps, so there's not really that much of a difference.

If you want a real fast disk, get a SSD :)

Why does hooking up a hard drive to a USB 3.0 port disallow the computer from receiving wi-fi?




Dan


When I plug my external hard drive into the USB 3.0 port, as soon as the anti-virus program scans the drive, the computer immediately stops receiving the wi-fi signal. As soon as I unplug the drive, the computer immediately begins receiving the wi-fi signal again. When this occurs, the phone which is a few feet away from the computer continues to receive the wi-fi signal the whole time. I have a slide scanner plugged into another USB 3.0 port right next to the other port and that never interferes with the wi-fi signal. When I plug the same hard drive into a USB 2.0 port it does not interfere with the wi-fi signal.


Answer
Port conflict.
~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar