
best external hard drive for jtag xbox image
Lance Drag
I bought an XBOX last year with the bundle for the Kinect with 4 GB, and I was just wondering if it's good enough for regular gaming. I'm not going to be into the stuff like downloading maps, or playing games like CoD, or things like that, at the moment, so I was just wondering if it's good enough for now?
Answer
Your console is up-to-date,don't worry.The latest games are working perfectly with the highest graphics possible and upon all that what can you buy better than this?Eventually you can buy an additional external hard drive and jtag the Xbox to play all the games you want but you will lose some advantages like on-line playing,downloading models or maps like you said.
Your console is up-to-date,don't worry.The latest games are working perfectly with the highest graphics possible and upon all that what can you buy better than this?Eventually you can buy an additional external hard drive and jtag the Xbox to play all the games you want but you will lose some advantages like on-line playing,downloading models or maps like you said.
How to connect external hard disc on xbox 360 ?
Marvin
Answer
If you mean an external hard drive you can't. At least I don't think you can. From what I know, you can only use external hard drives with a JTAG Xbox, which are illegal. If you need a hard drive. Then you can grab a 8gb USB for $20, 16gb $40 a 250gb internal HDD for $130 or a 320gb HDD for $130. If you don't have a slim, then go to a gaming store near you and ask them. They range from $40 to $100. Hope this helped!
If you mean an external hard drive you can't. At least I don't think you can. From what I know, you can only use external hard drives with a JTAG Xbox, which are illegal. If you need a hard drive. Then you can grab a 8gb USB for $20, 16gb $40 a 250gb internal HDD for $130 or a 320gb HDD for $130. If you don't have a slim, then go to a gaming store near you and ask them. They range from $40 to $100. Hope this helped!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar